Sunday, March 20, 2011

Assalamualaikum...


Nak kongsi satu perkara dengan korang semua. Tolong alert jika dapat mesej di bawah:


From:
Alladin Bin Abdullah
To:
You
When:
Today at 17:34
Message:
Hi,

My Names are Dr Alladin Bin Abdullah. i am a malaysian. i was born and brought up in spain. i will be happy having you as my friend. i am planing in relocating to malaysia my father land, get married, start up a business there and connecting with my family in malaysia. 
i do hope my contacts with you, will help me build a good relationship with you. getting to know more about you, and knowing me too will be my utmost desire.

Thanks and i hope hearing from you. kindly email me below ( dr.alladin_abdullah@yahoo.es ) i will be happy hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
Dr Alladin.



So kalo korang dapat mesej macam nie tolong ignore je.. tu je nak kongsi petang nie..


Sekian....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...